PBX Features List – The Ultimate List of All EPABX Features
Mars Vision Private Limited company deals with EPABX system (Or simply PBX). The full form of which is Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange. A PBX system is a communication system within an Organization through business phones.
Here is a list of Features that a typical EPABX system includes.
- Auto Call Attendance: EPABX attends the incoming calls automatically, eliminating the need of a full-time receptionist.
- Auto Call Distributor: – The distribution of incoming calls to the Caller’s desired Department. (Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support, etc)
- Auto Call Routing: Where callers are routed to a given employee by keying or speaking the letters of the employee’s name.
- Auto Ring Back: If a phone number you have called is busy, and you hang up; this feature reminds you through a call as soon as the desired number is available.
- Call Accounting: Capture, record, and bill every telephone usage within your Organization.
- Call Forwarding when Absent/Busy: Forward the incoming call to another fixed line or mobile when the recipient is absent or busy.
- Call Parking: The PBX system allows you to temporarily park a call, make few other calls and then retrieve the parked call dialing the parking extension. Another user could retrieve the parked call too.
- Call Waiting: Just like cell phones, EPABX system features includes Call Waiting as well.
- Conference Call: It is easy to get into a conference call with any number of users within an Organization, using this Conference features of EPABX.
- Custom Greetings: You can set a custom greeting for the auto attendant voice. It can be a pre-recorded message or any other audio.
- Speed Dialing: You can set any of the dialing numbers on your phone for fast dialing of frequently used contacts.
- Direct Inward Dialing: Our PBX also features DID from other phone companies.
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA): EPABX systems internal features can be accessed from an outside telephone line.
- Do Not Disturb (DND): You can bar a pre-set list of numbers from calling into your PBX environment.
- Follow-me: You can forward all calls to your extension to another extension that you are currently sitting in, simply dialing a follow-me code.
- Music on Hold: Have the PBX system play any music of your choice while the user is on hold.
- Night Service: Incoming calls to the PBX machine are automatically rerouted to ring only at designated night answering phones such as the security desk.
- Shared Message Boxes: where a department can have a shared voicemail box.
- Voice Mail: Send a voice message in case the recipient is busy or unavailable.
- Voice Paging (PA system): Address a large number of people or the public using voice paging.
You can refer the PBX Features List above when making a purchase decision for PBX system in Bhubaneswar or anywhere else.
Also, see Mars Vision’s PBX solutions. We deal with a range of PBX brands which include most or all of the above features.